Team Integrity, Student led Team from the Department of Economics and Development Studies Wins Big During University of Nairobi Students Association (UNSA) Elections
AN ECONOMICS STUDENT LED -TEAM INTEGRITY WINS MAIN CAMPUS ELECTION
Following UNSA elections, an Economics students led team won the Faculty of Arts and social Sciences.
The team led by :
1. PETER NGUKA : CHAIRPERSON -X74/3771/2018
2. FRIDAH MONGARE : VICE-CHAIRPERSON- CO1/0996/2019
3. EDWIN WASHIALI : SECRETARY GENERAL - X74/4201/2019
4. RAZINA SALIM : TREASURER- K59/4512/2019
5. PATRICIA WANJA: SPORTS & SOCIAL WELFARE REP - C01/0886/2020
6. ELIZABETH NYAJANG KUON : INTERNATIONALSTUDENTS REP - X75/134653/2018
The Chairman Department of Economics congratulates the team and wish them well in their leadership period.